Saturday, November 9, 2013

Workout of the Day and Makeup Review

If you don't have access to a pull-up bar, sub for dips (you can do these on a chair or bench -- easy... well, not easy, but you know!) Also, if you are not able to do handstand push-ups, just do regular push-ups, NBD. :) ALSO, if you are still working up to running more than just a few minutes at a time, DON'T WORRY -- you can shorten the runs or only do one of them! I won't be mad atcha! Just DO IT!!! (no, Nike did not tell me to say that) LOL. But for real. Get up, get out, and get some! (Outkast didn't tell me to say that either.) OK SORRY -- GO WORK OUT!!!!!!!!
Now, onto more glaaaaamorous things! I found THE BEST lipsticks at Ross for $3.99 -- ALL 5! These are the Ellen Tracy Thick Stick Lip Color pack. They are very comparable to the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Stains (like, exactly like them) which are anywhere between $5.99 - $8.99 A PIECE! And I got 5 for half the price of one! (can you imagine?) ((old lady voice there)). Well, needless to say, go check out your Ross and see if they have them! You won't regret that deal! 
Next, the faux lash set by JLB Cosmetics.. this set is actually pretty awesome! It was $1.49 I think and it came with the faux lashes (duh), liquid eyeliner, and shimmer eye powder! FOR under $2!!! AHHH it's too much! (but not really, cause it's so cheap)! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the eyeliner. It went on sooo smooth and didn't rub or fade or run down my face -- SCORE! With the lashes, I always cut mine in half and put them in the outer corner of my eyes (my lashes are naturally pretty long - I know, hate me), so I just give them a little extra length and volume. These worked GREAT! Didn't use the shimmer powder and it's more costumey, but it will be great to have on the off chance I need to dress up as someone who wears silver shimmer eye makeup ;) I'm going to go back and get all the rest of the packs they have!!!! 
So there you have it! A workout and 2 recommendations (well, 8 REALLY!) for makeup steals/deals at Ross (Dress for Less)! Hope you have a fabulous Saturday! I am about to cook breakfast with the hubby and watch a Christmas claymation movie -- Santa Clause is Coming to Town (never seen it!) OHHH and we are due to have a baby in 5 days --- yeah, about that... CRAZY!

I'll keep you posted! 



No comments:

Post a Comment