Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Drawing Near!

This little girl should make her appearance soon! I am SO ready! My due date is technically tomorrow, but she could come any time! We went for a Non-Stress Test yesterday, and everything looks good! Just a few contractions now, so my mom and I are getting the house super clean and ready and running last minute errands! I can't wait much longer!!! In the meantime, my sister-in-law is having her baby today!!! She is having a C-Section with her third! Her due date wasn't until November 25, but they are inducing her today! Praying everything goes smoothly and can't wait to know if I'm getting a new niece or nephew!!!! Can't believe our children will be just a day or two apart!!!! Enjoy the little photo below of our whiteboard countdown, and this little girl porcelain Christmas figurine that is just so sweet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment