Thursday, November 7, 2013

Maternity Leave Wod!

Today is my last day at CrossFit Stacked for the rest of the year! I hope to be back coaching sometime in January! In the meantime I will be posting {randomly, albeit} workouts you can do at home, the gym, on vacation and pretty much anywhere! 

If you are wanting to stay fit throughout the holidays, get these workouts in, and follow the Paleo guidelines in the previous post! Obviously you are going to indulge a little during the holidays, but using Paleo as a baseline for your food intake and making minor adjustments from there is your best bet! You can do it! 

If you have questions, email me at katimilam@gmail.com! I am happy to go through the guidelines with you and help you come up with a plan! Even on maternity leave :) 

*If you have no box for the stepups, use your stairs and double the reps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment