Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sometimes Cheating is Ok!

So when it comes to relationships, tests, and taxes, MAYBE NOT; but when it comes to food, UHH yeah -- cheating is NECESSARY! Every now and then {especially when you're preggo like me}, a cheat meal can be the key to success! Too strict of a "diet" or healthy lifestyle can push one over the edge and can cause total destruction. Staying on track is important, so add a cheat meal here and there for sanity! This recipe can also be made Paleo, but I chose not to this morning {hubby likes homemade pancakes, and the bacon is well, a no-brainer}!

I got this recipe from Lady Behind the Curtain and hers looked incredible! So I decided to give it a go. Instead of premade pancake mix, {I didn't have any} I used this recipe. Go a little easier on the salt! FYI :) So follow the "Lady Behind the Curtain" recipe and directions for perfect Bacon-Pancake Dippers! You will NOT regret it!!!


ENJOY!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment